CLRDC is the name of a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We specialize in hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team an environment that is conductive to creative thought. We focus on eliminating stress and pressure so our team can think clearly and creatively, and introduce creative ways of facilitating training in rural communities.
We promote access to social justice, human rights and development of constitutional democracy in rural areas of KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape, in particular.
- Access to justice
- Democracy and good governance
- Enhanced human rights culture
- Promotion of Gender Equality
- People-centred and driven development
- Training of Paralegals and Management Committees;
- Conducting public educational workshops to raise public awareness of rights and law;
- Provision of legal services to the indigent clients to resolve their problems;
- Provide on-site support and monitoring of community-based paralegals’ work;
- Management and facilitation of projects of specialized nature responding to the specific needs of particular sectors;
- Publication and development of training materials for capacity building;
- Partner and network with other organisations to advance social justice to favour the vulnerable groups
Development of an integrated and linked skills development system for civil society (communities) and NPOs To strengthen democracy through promotion of:
- Good Governance
- Capacity Building
- Community Participation
- Human Rights Awareness
- Rural Development Support
benefits and rewards
We care for our clients’ business as our business. We think and act like business partners, not academic advisors. We share our clients’ aspirations, work to understand their reality, and align our incentives with their objectives — so they know we’re in this together.
Personal impact, mentoring, and teamwork are just a few of the benefits of building a career at CLRDC.
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Social Media Manager (Part Time)||Room 304B East wing, Diakonia Centre, 20 Diakonia Avenue, Durban, 4001||Marketing||April 5, 2018|